Monday, September 28, 2009

Frightful - another PCS Digi!

Happy Monday night! I decided to squeeze in another Pink Cat Studio Digi! Aren't these just the cutest? You can check all of them out here. This is Frank & Vampire - reminds me of my boys last year. A neighbor of mine dressed up a storm trooper and handed candy out to the kids. He is about 6' 4", so you can imagine how much it frightened my then 3 & 5 year old boys! I have some great pictures of it! LOL! I used sketch SC237 from SCS. I like this one - simple, but easily embellished. I colored the image with copics, cut out and mounted on a label that was airbrushed using my Copic ABS and V09. I layered it on Orange Zest (PTI). I also used Orchid Opulence, Black, Stamper's Select White and some more Basic Grey Eerie. I also used Martha's Drippy Goo border punch (one of my new favs!) and some orange polka-dotted organza ribbon. The sentiment on the tag is from PTI's Boo To You set. It was made with SU's Modern Label punch, a button and some linen thread (SU). I inked everything using some Versa Mark Chalk ink.

Here is a close-up of Frank! Isn't he too adorable?

This will be going in my Etsy store soon - probably in the morning!

Here are the copics I used: Supplies: Stamps - Frank & Vampire Digi (PCS), Sentiment (PTI); Paper - Orange Zest & Stampers Select White (PTI), Black, Orchid Opulence (SU) and Basic Grey Eerie DP; Ink - Copics, Versa Mark Chalk Ink; Accessories - Nesties, foam tape, ribbon (Offray), button, linen thread (SU), Copic ABS, Modern Label Punch (SU), Drippy Goo Punch (Martha Stewart)

Thanks for stopping by...again today! ~Tori

No comments: