Monday, September 14, 2009

Tea - Get Well Soon!

Happy Monday! Hope everyone is doing well today. We had a busy weekend and I am still playing catch-up! It rained the entire game for my poor 4 year old, so I did not get many pictures. My dd won her first game and she played well despite getting hit in the mouth. She has only had her braces on about a month, but she continued to play despite cutting her lip up and having a bloody mouth. I swear it made her play better. In fact, one of the other parents looked at me and said, "I think she's mad now!" She got really aggressive and started driving the ball up the field, which is unusual for her - she's more of a passer. On Sunday, we ventured over to the Zoo despite the fact they called for rain all day! It did not rain and it was pretty empty, so there were no crowds around the animals and no waits to feed the animals! I left my camera at home b/c of the threat of rain, and am disappointed since we fed the lorikeets and giraffes! Those would have been great pics. I did snap a few from my iPhone, but I doubt they are post-worthy!

On to my card for today....I used PTI's Tea for Two set to make a quick Get Well card.
I picked up this new Bo Bunny DP - Delilah. I really like pink and brown together - throw in a little orange and I like it even better! I am one of those people that has always liked orange - not a lot of people do. I thought the leaves on the DP went well with the leaves on the pot! I paired the Bo Bunny DP with More Mustard, Pretty in Pink and some Brown polka dotted Bo Bunny DP. The tea pot was stamped in More Mustard on Vintage Cream CS (PTI) and then cut out and layered. The sentiment was stamped in Vintage Cream. I added a Sweet Blush button (PTI) and some linen thread (SU) to complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by! I have another card to post today, so be sure and stop back by!
~Tori

No comments: