Monday, September 28, 2009

Spooky Witch - A PCS digi

Happy Monday to ya! Our weekend was spent tending to our littlest one. He is doing very well with the swine flu, but we are still watching him closely. We are all taking Tamiflu, so I hope it keeps all of us from getting sick! I did manage to get some cards made this weekend.

This is one of Pink Cat Studio's new digi stamps! Isn't she too cute?
I printed her out on Stamper's Select White (PTI) and inked the edges with Kiwi Kiss and Versa Mark Chalk ink in black. The sentiment is from PTI's Boo To You set. The card base is PTI's new Orange Zest, which I embossed with a CB folder. I {heart} it already! I also used Orchid Opulence, Black and Basic Grey Eerie DP. I added a button, linen thread and some Orange Zest ribbon.

That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by! ~Tori

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love your card Tori!! So fun!
Hugs,
Melissa