Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Birthday Post!

Happy Tuesday! It looks like we will get some rain over the next few days from Tropical Storm Ida. I have another post with some birthday stuff to share with you today. No, it's not for me! Hee hee!

It's actually for my BFF, scrappy friend and neighbor, Dee! Happy Birthday, chick!
I hope you have a fabulous birthday today!

I am sure she will get a big kick out of this since she gave me the brand-spankin' new Basic Grey DP - Nook & Pantry along with matching buttons and brads! She ROCKS!!
Well, I could not wait to bust it open and use it! I used one of Lauren Meader's brand new Cash or Charge Timeless Template to make a gift card holder. There is a goodie inside - hee, hee!
Here is a close-up of the card. I used a cupcake stamp from a Hero Arts set. The sentiment is from Amy R's Birthday Sentiments. I colored the cupcake with R00, R01, R02, R05, E43, E47, YG17 & E50. This paper is so yummy! I used some Wild Wasabi along with the BG DP. I used some SU punches for the sentiment.
Here is a close-up of the gift card holder. I think it turned out cute! I used more DP from the same Basic Grey pad, more Wild Wasabi paper and ribbon and another Amy Sentiment.

Sorry for the short post today - got a busy day today! Have a great day! ~Tori

No comments: