Friday, November 20, 2009

Merry Christmas, Kitty!

Happy Friday, y'all! It is another warm and sunny day here in N. FL! The weather has been gorgeous lately, but not at all like fall!

Is everyone going to see New Moon this weekend? I would love to, but we have a busy weekend planned. I am sure we will see it next week, while the kids are out of school. My 13 year old daughter is itching to see it! I think she is for 'Team Edward'! She has read all of the books and is quite the guru on all things Twilight. I have not read any of the books, just have not had the time to start them yet. I would like to read them, tho.

I have another Christmas card to share with you today! Pink Cat Studio has released the Christmas Kitty rubber stamps as digi images too! This is the Kitty in Tree image.

This little mischievous kitty is too cute! I am sure she is just straightening the Christmas balls on the tree! I used some more of my Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. I had trouble finding a 'purple' color that would go with this DP, but after consulting one of my favorite guru's Tori Wild, I used Perfect Plum cardstock inked with the matching ink to make it darker. Thanks for the help, girlie! If you have not checked her out, go look - she is uber-talented! I also used Pink Pirouette - one of my favorite pinks ever! Thank goodness I got lots of it while it was still available! The sentiment is, of course, one of PCS' Free Sentiments! Let's face it, Melissa ROCKS! She is so generous and talented and I am so appreciative to be a part of her digi team! For the embellishment, I punched more fern leaves (big surprise there, eh? Hee, hee!) and covered them with Stickles. I also added a PTI button and some white crochet thread. The sentiment was cut using a tag nestie and airbrushed with BG000.Here is a close-up of 'bad kitty'! She is too cute to be bad, eh? Cats are so awesome, I just wish I was not allergic to them. I have terrible allergies and am allergic to most animals, trees, grass, etc.

I colored the image with Copics, masked it and then airbrushed the background. I added more Stickles to the ornaments on the tree.

Gotta run - I have a busy weekend and lots to do before the kiddos get home today! Have a great weekend. If you do see the movie, I would love to know what you think! :) Have a wonderful weekend! ~Tori

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Tori, I love your card. This cat is just too cute. I want to see New Moon, but we decided to wait for a couple of weeks. My hubby really hates crouds, and I hate spending full price on a movie that I could see on a Saturday for less....I would rather spend the money on my stamps.lol....You will so enjoys the books when you get to them. They are very good, and before you know it you are done with the first and jonesing for the second....Have a great weekend. Lisa g