Thursday, April 29, 2010

FREE PCS Digi w/ Purchase - Today Only!!

Happy Thursday, y'all! It is absolutely beautiful today here in FL and I hope it is pretty where you are too! If not, stay inside and stamp, right? LOL!

Today, Pink Cat Studio has an awesome special going on just in time for Mother's Day!!
You can get this whimsical flower bouquet digital stamp for free today when you purchase anything from the Pink Cat Studio digital or rubber stamp stores! Visit http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/ to see their huge selection of stamps.

I wish I had a sample to show you using this cute image, but I just did not have time to pull it together! Just like everyone else, life gets in the way every once in a while for me. I am trying very hard to use my stamping time more wisely and crank out more work. I get sidetracked on my computer and end up having nothing to show for the last hour! I am sure I am not alone in this!

Be sure to pop on over to Pink Cat Studio and check out their awesome rubber and digi stamps!!

No comments: