Saturday, April 24, 2010

Make a Wish!!

Happy Saturday! I am off and running to soccer games today, so this is a pre-generated post. I am back today with another card from Whiff of Joy's 1001 Nights set. There are so many pretty images and some wonderful sentiments that go along with it.
I used the genie image, but cut the lamp off to create some space between the images. I used my Nesties and airbrushed the centers of each cut panel - one with V12 and the other with Y26. I am in love with this new Basic Grey Kioshi DP. Every time BG comes out with a new release, I tell myself I don't need it b/c I have too much paper all ready. Of course, you can see how well that rationing works with myself - LOL! No will power whatsoever when it comes to scrappy stuff. I paired the DP with some Pale Plum and Crushed Cherry SU cardstock. Other embellishments I used are fern punch (MS), brad (BG), Pale Plum ink, flourish punch (EK Success), Lace border punch (MS), and machine stitching.
Here is a close-up of Ms. Genie. She was colored with Copics (colors are below), cut out and popped up with some 3-D foam tape.
Here is a close-up of my tissue flower. I airbrushed it with some V12 Copic Marker. Here are instructions on how to make your own tissue flowers.
Here are the Copics I used.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend! ~Tori

No comments: