Friday, April 30, 2010

Sweet Little Sick Mouse

TGIF, y'all!! I tell ya, I am so glad the weekend is here! I am growing a little tired of soccer & lacrosse practices 5 days a week and games 2 days a week! At least my daughter's soccer game got re-scheduled on Sat - that means we only have 2 soccer games on Sat! She does still have her lacrosse game on Sunday and a team party afterward - if it's not one thing, it's another! How many more days of school?? I am getting so ready for summer.

Okay, back to Earth....I have a new image from Whiff of Joy to show you today. The Get Well Collection will be available starting May 1st.

Isn't she the sweetest little sicky? I used some Basic Grey Lemonade DP along with some Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, and Purely Pomegranate. The sentiment is a free digi image from Pink Cat Studio. I inked the edges of the image and sentiment with some Kiwi Kiss. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the other flowers are Primas. Of course I used my MS fern punch - as I do on all of my cards. This sketch came from Jacque. It just fit this image perfectly!Here is a close-up of my little mousie. I colored her with the Copics listed below. On a side note, I wanted to share with you a decoration I made last night for my daughter's school band. Each year, her school band sponsors a dance. This years theme is Fiesta since it is 2 days after Cinco de Mayo. It measures about 13" in diameter and was made using squares of tissue paper. I cut the tissue paper into 2" squares and glued them all over the circle. I cut the letters out using my Cricut. Good to finally put it to some more use! Thanks for stopping by! ~Tori

No comments: