Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Finally back home!! CHA goodies!

Hi there! I am finally home from the beach with my kiddos for the week! We got home Friday afternoon from New Smyrna Beach, FL (aka Shark Bite Capital of the World....yes, I said world!) I am soo far behind after being gone so long, but I get to go to CHA in Orlando!

Here are the goodies I got from the PaperTrey Booth!!

I was drooling at their booth!! I had such a hard time deciding on stamp sets - I wanted them ALL! All in all, I was not overly impressed with CHA (other than the PTI booth, which ROCKED!) - I wish some of the manufacturer's would have stayed and at least teased us with their new product, even if they were not going to let me buy it! There were a lot of other crafts there - beads, knitting, etc. and it was much smaller than I expected. MFT had a nice booth there and I did pick up the Scor-Tape I wanted as well as an Alien stamp set! I also picked up some more Copics!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, a few shots from our trip to the beach!

I love my beloved beach! It gets such a bad rap with all of the shark bites. The sand is like sugar, there is no debris that washes up and clutters the beach, no jellies (at least during the summer), etc. There is something about the inlet in New Smyrna that draws the fish and sharks inland. That being said, we are very careful in the water! I really do not go in past my knees and almost never past my hips and I keep my kids close to me!

Here is the digging crew! My boys have the hats on and my dd has the board shorts and blue shovel in hand.

This is my baby - he loves to boogie board. The bright orange thing in his ear is his ear plugs - he had tubes put in his ears this Spring. Here is the gator that we carved in the sand. The kids had some help from the adults!
Here is another pic of the gang. My boys have the hats on.Thanks for stopping by!

~Tori

2 comments:

LORi said...

GREAT Pictures!!!!! TFS!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Looks like you guys had a ball!