Friday, August 21, 2009

PTI - Floral Fusion Card Set

Happy Friday! Today was the last official day of summer vacation for my kids and they had orientation. They had fun seeing their friends and meeting their new teachers!

I have a Thank You card set to show you that I created using PTI's Floral Fusion. This is the free set that was only available at CHA. It is so pretty and easy to work with! I cranked out 5 cards and decorated the box in no time....and I am slow! This is the outside of the box. I stamped the belly-band using Guide Lines One on Guide Lines One paper in Hibiscus Burst & Ripe Avocado - I {heart} this color combo....so bright & cheery! This was the first time I had ever used the pre-printed GL1 paper and it is incredibly easy to work with! I will definitely be keeping lots of it on hand!Here are two of the cards in the set - I stamped the same background paper and used some bling from Kaiser Craft to finish off the flowers. On the left card, I used the CB Swiss Dots Embossing folder on the card base.
For these, I used the Guide Lines two set - I do not have the GL2 pre-printed paper, but will definitely be ordering it soon. I also used the Ripe Avocado ribbon and the Ribbon Tag Trio Nestie.

This set is a gift for my Aunt's 75th Birthday! She loves flowers and writing notes, so I am sure she will love it!
Thanks for stopping by! ~Tori

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Wow - these are beautiful! Love PTI products, don't you??? Wonderful project!