Saturday, August 15, 2009

More Vintage Picnic!

Happy Saturday night to ya! I had a blast last night hangin' with my 'peeps', the CaRD ChiCKs! They are such a fun group of girls! We were short 2 of our cohorts last night - hope they can make it next time! We shared images to stamp, shopped online and stamped a little!

Tonight, I have 2 more cards to show you from the Vintage Picnic Set from PTI. I kept the color scheme the same as the card that I posted the other day, as I am making a gift set of cards. I am just really slow at it!
This is the first one - Happy Harvest. I used Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Stamper's Select and Polka Dot Parade DP - All PTI. I added a little stitching to this one along with some Spring Moss Satin Ribbon (PTI), linen thread (SU), Nestabilities and punched the tag using a McGill window punch.

Here are the Copics I used:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is card #2:

I used the same papers, however, I ran out of Summer Sunrise and had to substitute some Bazzill until I get another PTI order! I used a CB Swiss Dots folder and some linen thread (SU) to finish it off. I did not snap a pic of the Copics, but here is what I used:

Apples - YG91, YG93, Y32, Y35 / Basket - E53, E55, E57

I will be posting another one soon using the PTI Warm Happiness set!

Thanks for stopping by!~Tori

No comments: