Saturday, August 15, 2009

PTI - Warm Happiness

Hello again - long time no see!! LOL!

As promised, here is a card using another one of my new PTI sets - Warm Happiness.
Look Ma, NO COPICS!! Can you believe it? I did not use Copics on this card at all! I know, I am just as shocked as you!!

I used Aqua Mist, Stamper's Select White and Bitty Dot Basics in Dark Chocolate. I {heart} these colors together! I stamped the mug in Aqua Mist and then stamped the outline using Chocolate Chip (SU). I sponged around the edges using some more Aqua Mist. I added some stitching and Aqua Polka Dot Ribbon to finish it off.

Here is the inside of the card:

The sentiment stamped a little light - next time I will do it in the Choc Chip. I still think it turned out really cute!

I tend to give a lot of Starbucks gift cards and I think this set is perfect for making a gift card holder!

Thanks for stopping by again tonight! Have a great one! :) ~Tori

1 comment:

Patti J said...

What a great gift card! We give Starbuck's cards a lot too, so this would be a fun way to give them! Love your color scheme! Beautiful sponging job too, Tori!!!