Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vintage Picnic - Thank You

Good Wednesday evening! Hope you are all doing well! I am exhausted. My 13 yo dd had her first unofficial soccer practice...against the parents! I played a little with her team and the rest of the time with my boys. It was great for them to get out and run around after it had cooled off a little tonight. They really don't like the heat.

This is my first card using my some of my new PTI stamps!
I picked up these babies at CHA!
This is from the Vintage Picnic set. This set is so versatile - there are 5 different baskets as well of several different goodies to fill it with, AND great sentiments to go with each goodie! I used Lemon Tart, Summer Sun, Stampers Select White (by far the best paper I have tried for Copics - it blends so nicely and with little effort!) , Polka-Dot Parade DP and Lemon Tart Ribbon- all are PTI products. I colored the image with my copics and then double-layered the basket using foam tape.

Here is a close-up so you can see the dimension.

Here are the Copics I used:

I love this set so much, I stamped a bunch of images last night and am working on a few more cards. I plan on making a gift set of cards to send to my MIL. She loves to send cards to people for every occasion. I will have to see what box templates are available to hold these 4.25 x 4.25 cards.

Have a great night. I am already looking forward to the weekend! My girlfriends the 'CaRD CHicKs' are coming over to stamp on Friday night - I LOVE hangin' out with my peeps! It's going to be a pretty full house - 6 out of 7 of us will be there....along with Starbucks! LOL!

On Saturday, I will be posting challenge #3 for the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Challenge. It has been such a fun run and I have met so many new girls "The Sistah's of Round 2"- it has been a great experience! Make sure to stop by on Saturday and wish me some luck on snagging one of the 6 spots! :)

Ok, off to bed now, hopefully I will not have insomnia - I have been having trouble sleeping for the last month - not sure if it's too much on my mind or what! I am tired, which is a good sign!
G'nite! ~Tori

1 comment:

Dee said...

Super cute! Love the colors . . . I need to add this set to my next PTI order! Thanks for feeding my habit!