Monday, October 26, 2009

Celebrate Today & Everyday! and an awesome find!


Happy Monday Ladies! I am on a roll today! This is a busy week with class parties, Halloween, etc on top of all of the sports activities going on too, but I feel like I am in front of the 8-ball for now!
(Hoping to stay there all week! LOL!)

~~~~I added new stuff to my Etsy store this morning!~~~~

I have a cheery and bright birthday card to share with you today made using all PTI ingredients.

I stamped the small flower and leaf from the Friends 'Til the End set, colored them with my Copics and cut them out. I popped it up using foam tape and added some Stickles to the center of the flower. It's hard to see, but I stamped the small flower on the Ripe Avocado layer in Spring Moss ink(you can click on the picture and see it better close-up). I used the Threading Water border punch from Fiskars with some Spring Moss Cardstock. For the base of the card, I stamped polka-dots from the Polka Dot Basics II set onto Hibiscus Burst cardstock. The sentiment is from the Autumn Abundance set and was punched using the Modern Label punch from SU. I added an Avocado button and some linen thread to the tag.

Here are the Copics I used:

~~~~~~~~On to my Awesome Find!~~~~~~

Remember my Cocoa Packet post from last week? Well, my BFF, Dee, found these awesome mugs at Target!! I think they were about $2.99 each! How perfect of a match is that? LOVE it!

I plan to make some teacher gifts with these this year and include some marshmellows and maybe even a Starbucks card! She found some that also were a good match to the PTI colors: Spring Moss and Ocean Tides! Look for more of these from me soon!

Gotta run! Busy, busy, busy.... Hope your day is productive! ~Tori

2 comments:

Dee said...

Super ca-ute! Love it! Yes . . . I see PTI colors everywhere! ;-)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Gorgeous Tori!