Sunday, October 25, 2009

A New PCS Contest and some Halloween pics!

Happy Sunday to Y'all!

I am wiped out! It was a mega-busy weekend at our house. On Friday, we went to the Jacksonville Zoo for their Spooktacular event! The kids had lots of fun dressing up and trick-or-treating around the Zoo. On Saturday, we had soccer games and then my daughter had a costume party to go to. She dressed up as Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd, who also looks like Bellatrix Lestrange (played by the same character in both movies) from the Harry Potter series. I did not take a picture of her yet, but her costume and make-up looked awesome. I will get her on Halloween! Onto today, Sunday.....Katie had lacrosse practice for 3 hours and then I took her and some of her friends to a haunted house in St. Augustine. I could not stop cracking up at them screaming throughout the whole thing!

Here are some pics of the kids from the Spooktacular - be sure to scroll down to see the deets on the new PCS Contest!!
(Here are the boys dressed as Optimus Prime from Transformers and Iron Man - it was too hot and they ditched the masks pretty quick!)
(This is my daughter and her friend 'pretending' they dressed up as teenagers to get candy! LOL!)
Here are the boys and their Daddy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Onto the contest business.... :)

Pink Cat Studio is hosting a Digi Image Contest!

To enter the contest, leave a comment in this post and suggest an idea for a new digi stamp. Each week I will select an idea and turn it into a digi stamp. The person who made the suggestion will receive the new digi for free in advance of the release and will be invited to create a card with it to be displayed on this blog during the new release. Sound like fun?!?

For more info and contest rules, see this post!

Boy, I am wiped out and going to crash! Happy Sleeping! ~Tori

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Tory, Cute pics of your family..My uncle lives in St Augustine...How fun. An idea for a digi stamp? Hmmmm.. I did not see a theme or anything to give an idea for it, so I would say some kind of cell phone that could have a text message in it of your choice...lol..this is just off the cuff, hope I made sence. Have a good evening, Lisa G