Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Celebrate Today & Everyday - Day 2!

Good Morning Ladies! Hoping today is as productive as yesterday, so I will make this a quick one!

I love this stamp so much, I just had to use it again! I got my inspiration for this card from here.

This time, I stamped both the large and small flowers and the large leaf in the Friends 'Til the End set. I colored everything with my Copics and cut them out. The top flower was popped up using foam tape and Stickles were added to the center. I stamped the smaller flower on Ripe Avocado using Vintage Cream ink and stitched it to some Hibiscus Burst cardstock. I used the Modern Label punch (SU) to create the tag and stamped it using one of the sentiments from the Autumn Abundance set with some Avocado ink. I added some pearls (KaiserCraft) to the tag as well. The card base is Vintage Cream and the total card size measures 4.25 x 4.25.

Here are the Copics I used:

Supplies: Stamps - Friends 'Til the End, Autumn Abundance (PTI); Paper - Vintage Cream, Hibiscus Burst, Ripe Avocado, Stamper's Select White (PTI); Ink - Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Copics; Accessories - Stickles, Pearls (KaiserCraft), Modern Label Punch (SU), foam tape, sewing machine

Hope you liked my quick birthday card! Have a great day! ~Tori

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

Wow, that is just beautiful..I checked out your inspiration, I think I need to work more with all the tools I have had to have all these years...lol..Wonderful project. Thanks for sharing, Lisa G