Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Joy To the World!

Happy Wednesday Y'all! I will make this one quick, since my 4 yr old has his Halloween parade and party today.

I have an easy Christmas card to share with you today. Last year, I made a wreath card and it gave me the idea to make it into a tree instead of a wreath.
I punched lots of fern branches from the Martha Stewart fern punch using Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke cardstock. I cut a triangle for the tree base and glued the branches on from the bottom up. The bling on the branches is from KaiserCraft. I ran a panel of Very Vanilla through my CB with an embossing folder and layered it on some Artichoke paper. The sentiment is from PTI's new Signature Christmas set. I used some red polka dot ribbon (Offray) and a Nestie ribbon tag for the sentiment. That's it! It takes the longest to glue the branches on and let them dry! Very simple, but it looks so intricate with all of the layers in the tree!

Thanks for checking it out! Have a great rest of the day! ~Tori

4 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Tori, Wow, what a beautiful card. I love the detail that you put into it. It may not have taken you that long to do, but it sure looks like it did..Awesome job..Love it, Lisa G

jealeo said...

Very nice Tori!

Marie Bingaman said...

Wow, Tori! This is fantastic!! I LOVE it!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Gorgeous! Great use of that punch!!