Thursday, October 1, 2009

Believe!

Hello All! Hope your Thursday is going well so far! Today, I have another card made using PTI's Tree Trimming Trio set. I have really been on a PTI roll lately! I also tried to step out of my comfort zone and use lots of Kraft cardstock on this one! :)
I stamped on of the trees in Spring Moss on Kraft and cut out. The balls were stamped in Pure Poppy and punched with a 1/2 inch circle punch - it fits perfectly leaving just enough of a kraft border around the stamped image. I adhered the balls with foam circle dimensionals so they are popped up! The card base is again Kraft and is layered with Ripe Avocado and some Bitty Dots Basics DP in Pure Poppy, which I zig-zag stitched to the Avocado. The vertical Avocado strip was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I did not buy this particular one until after Christmas (had a hard time finding it locally), but I will get my money's worth this holiday season! LOL! I used a Labels Trio Nestie to create the tag for the sentiment along with an Avocado button and some linen thread (SU).

This one will be going in my Etsy store sometime this morning. Stuff is flying off the shelves quick, so if you are interested in one of my cards, you'd better snatch it up before someone else does! :)

Supplies: Tree Trimming Trio (PTI); Paper - Kraft, Ripe Avocado, Bitty Dot Basics DP (All PTI); Ink - Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy & Dark Chocolate (all PTI); Accessories - Cuttlebug embossing folder, sewing machine, foam dimensionals, Ripe Avocado button (PTI), Labels Trio Nesties, linen thread (SU)

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by! ~Tori

No comments: