Thursday, October 8, 2009

New PCS Digi's Now Available!

Happy Thursday, Y'all! I am really looking forward to the weekend! It will be busy, but I am looking forward to it. We have soccer games all day on Saturday and then we are going out with some friends Sat night. We plan to decorate for Halloween this weekend too! I am just ready to get past all of the 'sickies' that have been floating around my house!

Check out these precious new digi images now available at Pink Cat Studio's Digi site HERE! My first card uses the new Betty Baked A Pie image:
I colored Betty with my Copics and used my circle nesties for layering. I sponged some Sweet Blush ink around the printed image. I thought she went cute with some of my new Basic Grey Indian Summer DP. I added some Primas, buttons from PTI, stitching, and some paper punched with the Martha Stewart fern punch.
Here is a close-up of this cutie-pie (no pun intended...well, maybe a little!) You can see I added some pink pearls from Basic Grey to her pig tails!

For my second card, I used the Bobby - Turkey Costume image.

This reminds me of my boys, who love to play dress-up in their old Halloween costumes! They are counting down for Halloween this year! Anywho, back to the card Tori! For this one, I used Autumn Abundance DP from PTI along with coordinating cardstocks. Bobby was colored with Copics and cut out using Labels 1. I inked the edges with Dark Chocolate ink. I added a little zig zag stitching, a PTI button, some linen thread and some more fern leaves punched.

Here's a little close-up of this lil man - his skin is a little darker than I like, but I ran out of E000 right in the middle of coloring him and had to finish up with E00. The good news is I did get a refill in the mail yesterday. The bad news, about an hour after I ordered the refill and few new sketch markers, I ran out of E30 and E31! I guess I used too much on these 3 cards! LOL! They are just some of my favs. I have never ran out of multiple colors all at once.

My 3rd card uses the Betty Rides a Turkey image!

She is another total cutie-pie! I used some more Indian Summer from Basic Grey along with some Crushed Cherry and Tangerine Tango. I am really on a fern punch kick! In my defense, they go so well for fall cards, tho! I had to tone down this orange prima with some tangerine tango and brown versa mark chalk ink - it was too bright!

Here is a close-up of this sweet girl!

Hope you enjoyed these cards! Hop on over to the other PCS Digi DT's blogs to see what they have created! Their blog links are on listed the right side of my blog. ---->

Supplies:

Pie Betty - sentiment (All That Scraps), Paper - Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Stamper's Select White(all PTI), Indian Summer DP (Basic Grey); Ink- Copics, Sweet Blush (PTI); Accessories - primas, buttons (PTI), Nesties, Word Window and Modern Label Punches (SU), linen thread (SU), fern punch (Martha Stewart), pearls (Basic Grey), corner rounder

Turkey Bobby - Paper - Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate, Autumn Abundance DP, Stamper's Select (all PTI); Ink - Copics, Dark Chocolate; Accessories - Nesties, button (PTI), linen thread (SU), fern punch (Martha Stewart), sewing machine

Betty Turkey Ride - sentiment - PCS Digi; Paper - Crushed Cherry, Tangerine Tango (both SU), Stamper's Select White (PTI), Indian Summer DP (Basic Grey); Ink - Dark Chocolate, Tangerine Tango, Versa Mark chalk ink; Accessories - Prima, button (PTI), linen thread (SU), fern punch (Martha), Nesties

Sorry for such a long post! ~Tori

9 comments:

Vicki G said...

Tori, your cards are gorgeous!!! Great work!

Hugs,

Vicki

Jenny Maron said...

These are absolutely TOO cute for words!!!

Unknown said...

Great cards Tori!! Gorgeous girl!! :)

Mary Giles said...

OMGosh! These are just the cutest! I love all the cards you created with them.

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful cards, Tori! I love all the earthy colours!

Kerry D-C said...

Wow! These are FANTASTIC!!! I hope that everyone in your house is feeling 100% real soon..being sick is no fun. :P

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, all your cards are so darn cute Tori! Beautiful job on your coloring and I love the pretty dps that you chose for your cards! Awesome job on your release cards!!

Maria

Unknown said...

Your cards are ALL just wonderful and SO cute!

Kristen said...

Girl, look at you....your cards are amazing. I love every single one, and your coloring is fabulous.