Friday, October 2, 2009

Cute New Digi's and a BIG Announcement!

Check out these cute new digi's from Pink Cat Studio!! These are now available over here!
Sorry I am late posting this, I came down with a yucky stomach virus Wednesday night and have been in bed since then. (The only reason I had a post yesterday was because I had time to pre-post it earlier this week! LOL!!)

Now for my
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT....


I made the PCS Digi DT!!

I am so excited to be included with such a wonderful group of talented girls! If you have been following my blog, you know I am a big fan of digi stamps! I {heart} the new Pink Cat Studio Digi's!

Here is a sample I made using Itty Bitty Betty - Butterfly. She is so cute! My neighbor has a little girl that reminds me of her. She is 4 and often wears her ballet outfits to the bus stop to pick up her big sisters! She has a crush on my 6 yr old and often waits for him to get off the bus to give him a flower she just picked!

I printed Betty using my Epson Stylus CX7800 printer on PTI Stamper's Select White CS. I really like this paper the best for copics. I colored her with my copics and layered her with some Blossoms II Nestabilities. I ran the largest one through my cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. Of course, I had to use some more of my Basic Grey Lemonade stash along with some Kiwi Kiss and some Basic Grey pearls for her skirt, flower and on the tag. The sentiment from the Lily & Tweet Set.

Here are the copics I used: Supplies - Itty Bitty Betty - Butterfly (PCS Digi), sentiment (Lily & Tweet - PCS); Paper - Stamper's Select White (PTI), Kiwi Kiss, Lemonade DP (Basic Grey); Ink - Copics; Accessories - Stitching, Swirl Ribbon (Creative Impressions), Pearls (Basic Grey), Word Window & Modern Label Punches (SU), Blossom II Nestabilities, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

Thanks for stopping by! I am off to the Land of Nod - my dd has an 8:30 AM soccer game and I am still not feeling 100%! Have a great night! ~Tori

7 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

So very sweet Tori--I love the layout & beautiful colors! She's spotlighted so well, as any wonderful dancer should be, hee hee! Great to be on the team with you!

hugz,
Suzanne

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations, Tori! I hope you are feeling much better. Your card is so pretty! I love the colours and the blossom nestie is perfect for dancing Betty!

Scrappin Cheryl said...

Tori - CONGRATS!!!! That is so awesome and you really deserve it!

Feel better soon!

Dee said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Tori, Congratulations!! What an exciting time for you. I have been following your blog now for some time and you are very talented, so I am super happy for you. Have a great weekend, glad you are feeling better. Lisa G

Tracy said...

Tori I'm WAY behind on my blogging. CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!! Soooo excited for you. PCS is da bomb!!! They are so lucky to have you on their team. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

{{{HUGS}}}
Tracy

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh my goodness, how did I miss this!!! I'm so excited for you! YOU GO GIRL!!