Friday, October 16, 2009

New PCS Digi's - Hoot, Hoot!

Happy Friday! Yay, the weekend is finally here! My kids are off school today - I am so glad that I did not have to get up really early today! LOL! The Brad Paisley concert was awesome last night, but we stayed up a little late!

I have 3 cards to share with you today for the Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamp release. They are available over here. She is also adding a section for some free sentiments that will be great accompaniments to the digi images!This one is the Christmas Stump digi image. Aren't these stitched owls to die for? I chose to use non-traditional Christmas colors for this card. This DP is from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses line. I also used Pretty in Pink and Cool Caribbean cardstock. I colored the image with my Copics and added lots of Stickles to the candy canes, Christmas balls and to decorate the tree. I also sponged some Cool Caribbean around the edges of the colored image and then stitched around the edges. The tag was created by using a Nestie tag, some Cool Caribbean ink, a PTI button and a Martha Stewart snowflake punch.See the owl's cute flower bling? She is a very stylish little owl! I thought it was the perfect addition to this card.
Here are the Copics I used:On to my second card.... Isn't he a Hoot? Gosh, I am so corny today! LOL! I hope Hootie Pie - Santa comes to visit me this Christmas. I have been really good! For this card, I used some new Bo Bunny DP I just bought on Monday. It is so pretty - I could not wait to use it! It goes great with Old Olive and Riding Hood Red Cardstock. I used an EK Success snowflake border punch I picked up a few weeks ago. For the embellishment, I used a Prima Poinsetta flower along with some punched fern leaves (Martha Stewart) and a blingy brad. I added some Stickles to the branches of the leaves - gotta glitz it up, right?
Here is a close-up of our Santa Owl. I thought the Liquid Pearls was a perfect addition to his fur trim!

Here are the Copics I used for this one:
My third card uses the IBB - Dino Costume image. Isn't he sweet? My 4 year old loves dinosaurs, so of course I instantly fell in love with this image! I thought he would make a cute boy birthday card. I colored him with my Copics and cut him out. I popped him up on some cardstock I airbrushed in B91. I went into my Basic Grey stash and pulled out some Oh Baby Boy! DP and paired it with some Summer Sunrise (PTI). I printed the sentiment and die cut using a nestie tag and airbrushed it as well. The ribbon is also Summer Sunrise.
Here are the Copics for this one.

Here is a sneak of the stuff available over at the PCS Digi Store! Also, be sure to check out her FREE sentiments that coordinate with the images HERE! Hope you have a fabulous day! I am off to the store and to play some video games with the boys. (Shhhh.....yes, I love to play video games - it will be our little secret! I even have my own pink Nintendo DS!) Tonight I am taking my daughter to play with the high school band (she plays the flute) at the football game - it will be another late night, unfortunately! But, it is great practice for next year when she will be a freshman and in marching band. The hs band director likes to see the middle schoolers come play - it's great recruitment for him!

Off and running! Hugs, Tori

4 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the soft colors & sparkles on the 1st one, fabulous traditional colors on the second & of course Bobby as dino is just too cute!!

hugz,
Suzanne

Unknown said...

These are great Tori! I'm cracking up, because I think just about everyone who used the image of the two owls and the tree stump have all made them blue and pink! lol. Great minds think alike, I guess :)... have a great weekend!

Maria said...

Hey Tori! Oh, your 3 cards are so darn cute. I love the pretty colors that you chose! They're perfect and so fun!!! Awesome coloring too! Great job on your release cards!!

maria

Melisa Waldorf said...

WOW!!! You have been a very busy girl!!! I'm lovin' everything you do, but I especially love the non-traditional colors on the holiday cards!! Too cute!