Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Little Update!

Happy Wednesday Y'all! Sorry I don't have any posts for today, but I wanted to post an update. Things have been very hectic lately.

First, my husband and I came down with Carson's stomach virus last week and then one of our other kids got it this week. I have either been taking care of sick people or have been one of the sick people for almost 2 weeks now! Ack!

To top it all off, my hard drive died almost two weeks ago. I finally got my pc back today with a brand new hard drive! I spent the day reloading software and copying over my 32 GB's of pictures from my external hard drive. Luckily, I had everything backed up onto it!
{External Hard Drive, I LOVE you!}
As if all of that was not enough, my printer went on the fritz leaking ink and smearing it all over everything I printed! I bit the bullet and bought a new printer today! Yay - now it's like everything is shiny and new!

Thanks for listening to me whine! I will be back tomorrow with some brand new digi images available from Pink Cat Studio! Be sure to stop back by! Until then, toodles! ~Tori

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Tori. I am so sorry to hear about all of your computer problems. I am not the most patient person when that sort of thing happens...lol. I must say that it has happened to me four times now. I am glad that you are back up and running. Have great evening. Lisa G